This position is located in Dallas, TX. Relocation is a requirement & provided.
This company is known for their comfy footwear which predominantly focuses on beach wear and flip flops. They are looking for a Director of eCommerce. This company has experienced strong growth year over year, and they are now looking to expand their reach in the D2C space. This role would be housed out of their TX office and would be tasked with leading all sales in the digital realm. Because this area is one that they have not focused on fully in the past, there is a lot of opportunity here. They need someone, who comes with strong experience in the lifestyle space, to join their team and help lead the overarching digital strategy.
Aside from being able to create the digital strategy, they are also looking for this person to own the brand website and their internal merchandising. Someone who is a strong blend of salesperson and digital marketer would thrive here given the breadth of this role. That also alludes to the environment. This is a smaller growing company with big aspirations. Their history with national and regional retailers helps on the marketing side, but when it comes to ecommerce and digital operations they need someone to lead the way and be willing to get in the weeds occasionally when operations demands it.
Primary Skills & Duties
- Create, develop & execute on strategic roadmap for brand’s DTC business, managing all parts of site metrics and performance to reach shared objectives across key KPIs
- Coordinate & manage digital marketing and creative teams to develop relevant, attention-getting communications to sync with important online campaigns & conversations
- Working with management & key marketing stakeholders to hit shared traffic, conversion, revenue and ROAS goals from organic email & sms initiatives, as well as, digital ads, affiliate marketing, and influencers
- Manage all products, landing pages, home page sections, and navigation within Shopify and Shopify Apps – desktop & mobile
- Maintain proper merchandising on harimari.com based on inventory, sales goals, and campaign/product schedules
- Manage current & refreshed creative and copy across all pages
- Direct development & production of site updates with mockups, project management, testing and theme editing
- Continually improve online customer experience through shopper-centric UI & UX updates and site additions/renovations
- Work with customer experience team members to strengthen online customer relationships, grow continued engagement, and repeat business
- Grow customer information collection and database creation through lead generation and clean data collection & storage