SIONYX is seeking a senior level candidate to fill a newly created role to lead and develop the Performance Marketing team, with a passion to drive D2C sales and digital customer acquisition strategies in an omni-channel GTM strategy. You will own the global strategy, while leveraging your team’s skills and the selection/management of outside agency relationships to maximize geo-expansion and revenue.
You’re looking to join a company that is deploying a revolutionary technology to disrupt an entire market where 50-year-old legacy technology is being displaced by innovative solutions bringing the superhuman power of color night vision to an expansive array of end-users. You have passion for scaling up new businesses and are an active outdoor adventure enthusiast. You believe our law enforcement and military customers deserve the very highest performance technology breakthroughs possible to meet the demands of their job. Most importantly, you are an impact player who is looking to work hard, have fun, and add a big win to your resume.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive all performance marketing campaigns for revenue-generating channels including (but not limited to):
- Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- SEO/SEM/PPC/Display (Google, GDN, etc.)
- Amazon and Marketplace (Advertising and operations of Amazon’s and other selling platforms)
- Email and SMS strategies
- An Amazon marketplace expert, you will develop creative strategies to grow SIONYX revenue and enter new international markets, while managing Channel partner relationships.
- Own the Performance analytics for continued improvement of tracking CAC, ROAS, conversions, and overall data to analyze and benchmark key metrics. Understand and articulate the “Why” with supporting corrective actions presenting to the Leadership Team on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Continuously improve the functionality and technical aspects of our Shopify eComm website to improve the Customer journey from acquisition to conversions.
- Collaborate with MarCom/social media to coordinate digital campaigns to align with SIONYX.COM PDP’s content and personas.
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Operations teams on order fulfillment / inventory / customer satisfaction
- Partner with the Director of Sales & Marketing Operations on building Departmental Forecasts, SIOP adjustments, and set team performance objectives.
- Build a high performing team culture that is ruthlessly focused on customer experience and revenue, highly collaborative cross functionality, and encourages transparent communication and constructive idea building and dialogue.
- Translate the annual plan into actionable quarterly targets and initiatives, keeping the team and budget on schedule.
- Most importantly, work hard, have fun, and kick-butt!
- 10+years in management with demonstrated success in a marketing and ECOMM role
- Has managed a team with both direct reports and agency relationships
- Must be ambitious, analytics-focused, and enjoy working with data
- Highly skilled in digital marketing platforms, with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Proven marketing campaign experience with paid and organic channels (Amazon, Google Paid, Google SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook, TikTok, etc.).
- Experience leveraging customer segmentation and customer journeys
- Understanding of SEO, and UX/UI design and best practices
- Must be able to work both as a team member and independently and be flexible to adapt and prioritize
- Collaborative by nature with proven effectiveness working with key internal stakeholders to shape and execute vision and strategy; can influence without authority.
- Passionate entrepreneurial coach and leader.
- Possess a test and learn mentality – eagerness to collaborate, quickly iterate and optimize.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising, and appraising personnel.
Education & Experience
- BS in Marketing or Business
- Passion for the outdoors where night vision camera systems are used