About the company
PAT Vitamins was founded in 1995 by supplying Chinese manufactured Ascorbic Acid to the Nutritional Industry in North America. By emphasizing product quality, technical support, on-time delivery, and manufacturer selections, we are proud to provide a set of value-added services to all our customers.
PAT Vitamins believes in this industry and is passionate about growing to the next level.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Providing progress reports to upper management
- Provide monthly product and revenue forecasts by key account
- Strong analytical, critical thinking skills and a business savvy mentality
- Positive working attitude and professional ethic
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities
- Experience in Food Chemical, Nutraceutical, Personnel Care or Pharmaceutical is an asset