We are a Minnesota based company specializing in night vision and optic technologies. The owners grew up in the woods and on the waters of the upper Midwest and are passionate outdoorsmen who are excited to run this business in an industry they love. Providing differentiated and innovative night vision optics solutions to outdoor enthusiasts. X Vision Optics success is driven by strong channel partnerships and the voice of our end-user customers who continuously give us the ability to create and deliver top tier products, engaging and relevant content, and personalized support.
The National Sales & Marketing manager will be the divisional P&L leader for X Vision, ultimately driving product development and product strategy that support vision for future product innovations. This person will be the main brand champion; leading efforts across an omni-channel environment and owning brand innovation initiatives.
This role will also be the front-line sales leader and business strategist; setting annual goals and budgets, then leading the internal sales team and external partners to ensure that those goals are met.
- Create a strategic divisional budget and manage adherence
- Deliver sales results – annual operating plans including sales, margin and net income
- Lead sales planning and retail data analysis
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retail partners and distributors
- Develop and maintain a social media and email marketing strategy
- Present ongoing reporting and examine areas for potential growth
- Collaborate with a team to successfully support product launches and raise brand awareness that will result in aggressive profitable growth of the brand and company
- Manage and mentor in house sales team
- Contribute to product development and future line innovations
- Track monthly engagement and other KPIs across all channels.
- 3-5 years of experience in the sporting goods industry
- A proven track record of managing P&L results
- Direct experience selling to national retailers
- Experience selling in the .com and e-commerce channels
- Experience selling hunting or sighting products to the consumer market