As The North American Business Manager, you will be responsible to build up a high-performing team and to drive our branded presence across North America. Your responsibilities will include:
• P&L ownership for North America with the main revenue drivers being value channel retail business.
• Develop strategies to drive long term growth and demand for Bevpax products across North America.
• Build and lead a team of sales and marketing leaders as growth permits
• Manage relationships with external partners and vendors
• Manage current retail and private label relationships
• Nurture and develop relationships with new retailers in the value channels.
• Trade Marketing
• You have experience supporting retail accounts in the grocery space.
• You are passionate about customer service and about ensuring your customers are taken care of, you don’t see your job as being finished when the sale is made.
• You possess excellent analytical skills and are comfortable doing excel modelling.
• You are very self-driven and work well with little supervision.
• You possess an entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to take on tasks outside of your role with strong agility.
• 7+ years of experience in the CPG space with a strong focus in beverages.
• Experience making national headquarter calls to US retailers.
• Strong account management experience within the retail landscape.
• Experience with Canada and Latin America preferred but not required.