We are looking for a self-motivated, well-organized, Product Marketing Manager with overall responsibility for ensuring Jobar’s brands and collections are strategically positioned within the marketplace to grow in a sustainable and profitable way!
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible as the liaison between cross-functional departments such as Product, Sales, and Creative teams to ensure communication and strategic marketing vision is achieved. In addition, you will be collaborating closely on implementing marketing plan strategies, increasing brand recognition in the industry, and supporting sales and product initiatives with coordinating marketing content, including packaging, images, and presentations.
The Product Marketing Manager will have a demonstrated ability to work in a strong team-based environment, has excellent communication skills and is expected to keep pace with a heavy, deadline-oriented workload. The ideal candidate revels in a dynamic environment where everyone is expected to have fun, contribute, and take part in the performance of the company.
Prospective candidates with consumer product experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment are encouraged to apply.
• Create marketing plans to highlight our product and brand’s value proposition and benefits in competitive marketplace
• Write creative briefs and provide oversight for all marketing material shared internally and externally
• Facilitate and coordinate product packaging, selling points, and collateral to support successful product launches and routine product updates
• Ensure consistent creative execution and marketing positioning of all marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with Sales, Product, Creative teams to ensure effective and timely marketing plan executions
• Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and customer segmentation to help lead Product Launch planning and execution
• Lead brand positioning through deep understanding of target consumers and marketplace trends to enhance product adoption rates
• Utilize category and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in product development
• Oversee integration of digital, print, and tradeshow marketing initiatives to increase brand visibility and customer loyalty
• Initiate and own key performance indicators to track product and brand adoption across all distribution channels
• Lead annual brand planning process to help prioritize and manage timelines for brand and product launches
• Manage execution of marketing plans and campaigns within marketing budget and scope
• Grow brand performance across distribution channels such as TV, eCommerce (stand alone website and marketplaces such as Amazon), physical brick and mortar retail, and print catalog
• Support the sales team in preparing marketing presentations and growth recommendations, as well as driving strategic growth plans for key channel partner
s • Provides analytical guidance for Sales and Product team to leverage key data into actionable information Qualifications
• An energetic leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who has demonstrated an ability to energize others as well around difficult goals and objectives.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment where priorities are shifting constantly.
• Critical thinking and decision-making experiences demonstrating appropriate balance between thoughtful research and the need for timeliness. • Ability to define problems/opportunities, collect data, establish facts and make customer-centric recommendations
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Senior Management, Sales, and Creative teams
• Ability to resolve conflicts and navigate through issues with cross functional teams (internal and external)
• Ability to solve practical problems, multi-task and prioritize in an often-changing, fast-paced environment
• Creative mindset and passion for consumer products
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with all levels of the organizations and with external partners • Outgoing, personable, engaging and friendly personality – you light up the office and are easy to work with.
• Strong market analysis, project management, marketing communications and strategic planning skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
• 3-5+ years of Marketing and/or Branding experience with consumer products
• Experience working with large, national retailers
• Four-year college degree in Business Administration or Marketing or equivalent experience
• Excellent time management skills and proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision 365 a plus