Based in Savannah, GA, Norma Precision Inc. is a division of Europe’s leading manufacturer of small arms ammunition and OEM components. Norma Precision Inc. is a medium-sized, Swiss-owned, fast-growing company.
Norma Precision Inc. not only introduces Swiss, German, Swedish, and Hungarian hi-tech offerings to the U.S. marketplace, but also leverages European offerings known for precision, reliability, and innovation, and combines them with disruptive U.S. components, know-how, and partnerships to manufacture and deliver world-class small arms ammunition solutions for use by hunters, sports shooters, law enforcers, and warfighters in the United States and abroad. Norma markets commercial product offerings under the Norma and Swiss P brands, as well as components (primers, cases, bullets) for industry partners globally.
Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems; validating processes; providing documentation; managing staff.
Director of Manufacturing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change..
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work independently and to multi task.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Work is generally performed in an office environment.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer.
- Visual and hearing acuity.
- Savannah, GA
Benefits of Working for Norma Precision Inc.
In addition to working for a growing company, Norma Precision Inc. offers a positive culture, career development and advancement opportunities, and an extensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision plans available
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with Company up to 3% Matching Contributions
- Vacation & Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Discount Program