We are a privately-held house of brands and out patented and best-selling products are designed to simplify and improve everyday life with leading-edge innovation, incomparable quality, and aspirational style.
A career here is not about punching the clock. It’s about embracing exciting and fast-paced opportunities that sharpen your skills, drive innovation, and play an integral role in growing our global reach. Your work will not only impact the company, it will impact the lives of millions of people around the world. When you step up to a career here, you step up to cutting-edge excellence. You sign up for bold action and invigorating synergy. You agree to face—and break through—new challenges every single day.
Every role is critical to our successful functioning as a whole. Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Meet quarterly sales objectives and targets.
- Develop long term profitable business relationships with key customers.
- Establish strong professional relationships and credibility with buyers and executives from key accounts.
- Prospect potential new business partners by selling our products to their business needs.
- Ensure all sales meet customer and internal brand requirements.
- Responsible to grow a specific portfolio of established customers along with acquiring new business.
- Protect company’s values
We seek team members who are adept at contributing their personal expertise to a collaborative work environment. For this role, we’re looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 7-10 years sales experience required. 10+ years of experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent preferred.
- Strong judgment, negotiation, and decision-making skills a must.
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Displays consistent high motivation for sales, including closing skills, prospecting skills, strategic sales planning, selling to customer needs, regional management, market knowledge, presentation skills, high energy level, and ability to meet sales goals.
- Has worked with large retail customers selling consumer goods / CPG products
- Has a proven, consistent record of delivering sales objectives with large customers
- E-commerce experience preferred
- Has managed people for 3+ years
- Strong technical aptitude and CRM System experience required, HubSpot experience preferred.
- Displays high integrity and team building skills. Team player who enjoys the dynamics of a fast-growing company.
Our culture is passionate, entrepreneurial, and energetic. We value innovation through collaboration. And while we work smart and hard, we also connect and celebrate with equal gusto. We host team-building activities, athletic events, and seasonal celebrations to foster community and reward accomplishments. Bottom line? You’ll love it here.
Among the many benefits our team members enjoy are:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision care
- 401k package with employer matching
- Paid Time Off
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Full indoor basketball/volleyball court
- Fully equipped fitness center (cardio, weights, functional fitness area, lockers and showers, etc.)
- Yoga studio
- Meditation/Nap room
- And much more!