Social Media Specialist, Tactical Products
Based in Metro Detroit, Night Fision brings a rich background of automotive engineering, lean manufacturing, and expertise in tritium illumination to the firearms industry. Its sister company, Cammenga, is the official manufacturer of the U.S. Army’s Tritium Lensatic Compass and provides them to national militaries around the world. As a result, Night Fision utilizes over 25 years of tritium insertion and military-grade manufacturing expertise to provide the brightest tritium night sights on the market today. The company’s proprietary Perfect Dot®, combined with CNC precision machined bodies and a higher concentration of tritium, allows for the creation of the highest quality pistol night sights with enhanced brightness, all Built in the USA with Swiss Tritium.”
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for posting and managing original content to assist in achieving business goals and expansion across our three core brands. The ideal candidate has firearms experience and is hands on, strategic and flexible to adapt to the ever-evolving climate of social media. They will work closely with the Marketing Director and influencers to communicate with firearms industry consumers, every day carry consumers, military product, and law enforcement enthusiasts.
• Lead efforts across social media platforms to increase brand engagement and awareness
• Uphold brand standards and ensure consistency across all platforms
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with brand partners and ambassadors
• Present ongoing reporting and examine areas for potential growth
• Collaborative with a team to successfully support product launches and raise brand awareness
• Monitor social media and competitor/industry landscapes for current content trends and opportunities.
• Manage a bank of social media assets, including original content, influencer content and user-generated content.
• Track monthly engagement and other KPIs on social media channels, using data to inform ongoing content strategy.
• Build and foster relationships with social media influencers.
• Function as the brand’s voice in social comment feeds, newsletters and email.