About the company
PAT Vitamins was founded in 1995 by supplying Chinese manufactured Ascorbic Acid to the Nutritional Industry in North America. By emphasizing product quality, technical support, on-time delivery, and manufacturer selections, we are proud to provide a set of value-added services to all our customers.
PAT Vitamins believes in this industry and is passionate about growing to the next level.
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of the technical documentation process including FDA regulatory documentation, creation of internal product specifications, etc. Additionally, you will support our sales team by dealing with our vendors/original manufacturers with questionnaire and all related required technical documents and possible customer service duties.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Strong understanding of FDA regulatory guidelines.
• Preparation of all documentation included but not limited to, product specifications and Certificate
• Collect, update, understand and interpret the necessary technical documentation in accordance
with cGMP requirements.
• Able to proofread with a high degree of accuracy.
• Strong research skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and precision. Highly organized. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with MS office, especially Word, Excel and PDF
Bachelor’s degree in a science related field or 3 years of direct experience supporting FDA documentation.